quarta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2009

The Ballads

_
Album from Taiwan (5'' CD)
Cat. no. 88697 392412
Jewelcase with slipcase
Tracklist:
  1. Hero
  2. Vison of Love
  3. Without You
  4. Always be my Baby
  5. My all
  6. How Much (featuring Usher)
  7. Dreamlover
  8. Thank God I Found You - Make it Last remix (featuring Nas & Joe)
  9. The Roof
  10. One Sweet Day (with with Boyz II Men)
  11. Anytime You Need a Friend
  12. I'll Be There (featuring Trey Lorenz)
  13. I Still Believe
  14. Reflections - Care Enough
  15. Open Arms
  16. Aginst All Odds - Take a Look at Me Now (featuring Westlife)
  17. Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
  18. All I Want for Christmas is You

Slipcase:



Front and Back:


Back inlay and Disc:



Notes: This special edition comes with a promo customized notebook and an extra booklet with all the lyrics in English

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário